If you're a regular visitor to my page you'll know that I mention my boyfriend of almost 2 years Paul on quite a regular basis. We work together we live together yes it's true we do everything together so as much as this blog is about me and what I love I thought it only right that I introduced him properly and got him to answer some questions.
1. Did you go to University and what did you study" If you could go back again would you take the same path or would you try something different"
I went to Staffordshire University in Stoke-on-Trent and I studied Visual Effects and Concept Design. If i was to go back I would probably study a different course as the course I chose probably wasn't the best one for the skills I had.
2. What do you enjoy to do in your free time"
I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend going to different places. I also enjoy spending time at home watching films and different TV programs.
3. How did we meet and what was your first impression of me"
We first met when I covered a shift at your Hotel. I thought you were really thoughtful and cared a lot about people and we had the same humour.
4. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose"
I don't think I would want to be anybody else but I would like to live to luxury of a billionaire just to see what the lifestyle is like to not worry about anything financial.
5. What's your favourite food"
My favourite food is Indian Cuisine, although I do enjoy Italian cuisine just as much.
6. We are both big superhero fans but who would you say is your favourite"
I have so many favourite super heroes but my favourite at this time has to be Deadpool as he cant die and has a brilliant sense of humour. However I do really like Gambit (Xmen)
7. Your most embarrassing moment"
When i was at university I was very drunk from a night out and I went to get into my dorm room and I couldn't ope...