1. Carve pumpkins!
2. Attempt some Halloween nail art, try an eyeball accent nail, a cute cat design or this simple lash embellishment. Or, opt for a fail safe vampy pick like Essie Wicked!
3. Wear comfy, festive pyjamas. I love this cute witches tee, this Lazy Bones set is adorable too!
4. Add a set of cat ears, like this rose gold set!
5. Build a spooky den and fill it with ghostly fairylights, treats, garlands and mini pumpkins.
6. Add some candy corn to popcorn and drizzle with melted chocolate for a Halloween treat!
7. Whip up a batch of Butterbeer (or hot chocolate with butterscotch syrup) and binge watch Harry Potter.
8. Or pop on some fairylights (if you dare!) and re-watch Stranger Things.
9. Bake spooky gingerbread skeleton men, I normally use this recipe at Christmas and add a tsp of cinnamon, decorate with fangs or with a skeleton design and they're ideal for Halloween (and for dipping in hot chocolate!).
10. Melt into a long Lush bath by candlelight. The Lush Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar is a divine, comforting and uplifting treat, with citrus and cinnamon it's ideal for Halloween!
11. Start a new book, opt for a magical read like The Night Circus or a fantasy pick with spellbound witches and centuries old vampires like A Discovery Of Witches.
12. Follow a make up tutorial on youtube to re-create a look, I love Katie's fortune teller tutorial!
13. Browse the Halloween sales, pick up a bargain like these cute flats or this adorable phone case!
What are your plans this Halloween"SaveSaveSaveSave